Thursday, November 3, 2011

{Trick or Treat 2011}


This year the weather in UT was awesome to say the least. We had 60 plus temperatures on Oct. 31

{and for the record the first snow of the year the next day - that's UT!}.

We had the Johansen's over and for Sloppy Joes and trick or treating. The daddy's took Drake and Addie out cruising the neighborhood in the Rhino. When I called to check on them after an hour, they were having too much fun to come home.  I didn't take a pic {I know, boo!} but Rob decked the Rhino out in orange lights.  The kido's came back with a ridiculous ammount of candy for any two year old.

I'm sure it is going to be a tradition that sticks.

{let's take a stroll down memory lane}


.  
xoxo, bree

4 comments:

Kirby Johansen said...

3 Halloweens i can't believe it!!! and she is so adorable in all of them :) Thanks for having us over it was the perfect Halloween night :)

Jenn McGee said...

Wow! Three halloweeners already! I can't believe it! She is adorable and fearless like her Dad! Great job!

dlkenney said...

The weather was awesome this year, hopefully we will be able to enjoy more beautiful Halloweens like this one. Your little Minnie Mouse came to visit us in her decked out Rhino, they were cute in the back. Happy Halloween

*Katie* said...

She is so beautiful! And I agree with Jenn ... I cannot BELIEVE she's had three halloweens!! She always looks beyond darling :)