"This is an example of why you should never wear those pants again......just kidding. Love you!"
I bought a pair of BCBG sweat pants...
I guess she hates them, lol.
Please know I LOVE my lil sister. Even after this.
*******************************
However... I am done.
I am done feeling like SH**.
I am done with being fat.
I want you to join me.
I am taking a picture and posting it on my blog.
Of ME IN MY SWIM SUIT.
JUNE 1, 2012
6 months + to get my butt in gear.
Change my way of living.
I CAN DO THIS.
And so can you! Please join me.
WE CAN DO THIS.
xoxo, bree
4 comments:
Im in!!!
ME TOO! Sooo is there a plan? Because my plans generally involve pie ... i need someone to tell me what to do :)
I love this!! and I am so in too! I will spread the word on my blog for sure. We need all the bloggers posting pics of them in a bathing suite come June 1st! And we can all support each other! love it!!
I am a new follower, so I was looking at/stalking your blog and came across this post.
I love this idea and I really really want to join but......I might be too chicken!!
A bathing suit!! Yikes! I'm thinking about it.
Post a Comment