What a cool blog you have here. Your pics are great. Really love the DOF on the Main St sign. Very cool. Thanks for linking up! Happy WW!
where did you run into all of those deer like that?v
Wonderful shots. I love the second shot and that path through the trees is so beautiful.
The deer look so calm. Must've been fun to capture these.Bella Vida by LettyHave a great day.
Beautiful pictures WOW!!Please stop by http://africasblog.com/2011/11/15/before-after-ww/
wonderful pics! :)
Wow! These are gorgeous. I love your photos.
Wow! deer in the cemetery?!? too cool...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a cool blog you have here. Your pics are great. Really love the DOF on the Main St sign. Very cool. Thanks for linking up! Happy WW!
where did you run into all of those deer like that?v
Wonderful shots. I love the second shot and that path through the trees is so beautiful.
The deer look so calm. Must've been fun to capture these.
Bella Vida by Letty
Have a great day.
Beautiful pictures WOW!!
Please stop by http://africasblog.com/2011/11/15/before-after-ww/
wonderful pics! :)
Wow! These are gorgeous. I love your photos.
Wow! deer in the cemetery?!? too cool...
Post a Comment