Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to Maddin



My beautiful, sweet, loving & sassy niece turned eight today!   I love my family.  I love how close we are.  For years I didn't think that I was ever going to get the chance to be a mommy.  I think the hurt in my heart was somewhat helped by my niece and nephew.   We spent lots of time together.   To think back my sister had it made.  JUST KIDDING.  I wouldn't have changed it for the world.   One of my favorite gifts my sister ever gave me was letting me take her baby girl to Disney Land for her third birthday.   LETTING ME TAKE HER BABY TO ANOTHER STATE, TO DISNEY LAND FOR HER FIRST TIME.   All you mama's out there know how this had to be the hardest thing ever for my sister.   I didn't know that until I became a mama.   But that trip and many more little times are the things that helped me get through some really hard times {I wanted a baby...., you can read about that here}.   Maddin had just turned three, she called me mommy most of the time - and I was in heaven.   My sister and brother mean the world to me, they have no idea the happiness that their children have brought to me.     BACK TO THE BIRTHDAY GIRL... I found these pics and video's from our trip.  Where did that little girl go?  Happy Birthday Maddin!!!!  We love you to the moon and back! 








HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIN!

xoxo, bree

1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

What a sweet post!! Seeing her as a baby makes her seem so much bigger now. Time sure flies. Enjoy it! Lauren turns 8 around the corner too...and I remember her as a 2 year old so clearly!