
Rob & Bree '07
New Hampshire
Just learning about the blogging tag! Here it goes....
My Husband . . .What is his name? Robbie ~ or officially Richard Robert :)
My Husband . . .What is his name? Robbie ~ or officially Richard Robert :)
How long have you been together? together 8 married 5
How long did you date? 3 years
Where did you meet? - funny story.... STATE STREET and no we were not dragging it was a Tuesday night :)
How long did you date? 3 years
Where did you meet? - funny story.... STATE STREET and no we were not dragging it was a Tuesday night :)
Who eats more? He does... just ask Wendy's!
Who said I love you first? Pretty sure he did
Who is taller? Robbie
Who said I love you first? Pretty sure he did
Who is taller? Robbie
Who can sing better? I'm pretty we both stink!
Who is smarter? Robbie for sure!
Who does the laundry? Mostly me
Who pays the bills? Me......
Who sleeps on the right side? Robbie
Who does the laundry? Mostly me
Who pays the bills? Me......
Who sleeps on the right side? Robbie
Who mows the lawn? Robbie - or one of the neighbor kids...
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives? Robbie
Who is more stubborn? That would be me!
Who kissed who first? He did!
Who is more stubborn? That would be me!
Who kissed who first? He did!
Who asked who out first? Robbie ~ after like the third time I said yes :)
Who proposed? He did...
Who proposed? He did...
Who has more friends? I would say he does....
Who is more sensitive? That would be me!
Who has more siblings? ME! ~ finaly I got one!
Who has more siblings? ME! ~ finaly I got one!
Who wears the pants? I try.... but it's him for sure!
So now I tag someone????
1 comment:
Yeah!! I love blogging :) Love that picture of you guys, too... and I DO remember the state street story!
Post a Comment