Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rachel you are not alone!


Rachel ~I just read on you're blog what I have been thinking! Rob and I went camping this past weekend with some friends. I got to work this am and I had some pics that they sent me from the weekend. YUK!!!!!!!!! I didn't realize how out of control I am in regards to my weight. Seriously I don't know what the deal is. I swear when I look in the mirror I see a person that I don't know. I need to fix this and become the beauty queen I know I was meant to be!

So thanks to my beautiful neighbor I just got the nudge that I really needed. So as of right now I am weighing in at 508 pounds. I know yuck!


I will be updating you on my first pound lost!


3 comments:

sourfleed said...

Woo hoo! Sexy blog Bree!! Carefull...you'll get addicted! :)

Rachel Lovato said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Lovato said...

Oh Bree! You are so funny! I am glad that you started blogging! Your blog looks awesome! Maybe we can help each other lose weight (although you don't need to lose much), maybe neighborhood walks before I leave?!