Tuesday, January 10, 2012

{WW: wordless wednesday}

{my babe in RED}
This past weekend we did an impromptu photo shoot for
Valentine’s Day Cards.
I will have to wait until at least the month of LOVE, before I show off the actual cards.

Until then... ENJOY.
My babe in RED...




linking up with these great ladies:
** and remember, I LOVE new followers!**





xoxo, bree

13 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks beautiful. I love the headband. This makes me want to deck my daughter out for Valentine's Day and take some picture.

Anonymous said...

How precious. :)

Jennie Louise said...

ooooh gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! love that red for Valentines... so sweet. thanks for link up party. ;-)
Jennie. x

Unknown said...

Look how beautiful she is! Wonderful photos.

Thanks for linking up!!

Jamie said...

What a beauty!! I'm sure your cards are going to be amazing!

Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up your pics. I'm now following your blog :)

Happy WW!
Jamie
Making Mama Happy

Erika Price said...

Gorgeous! Your cards will be beautiful!

Betty Manousos said...

omg! the cutest little one ever!!

LOVE the photos!

Lori said...

She's so beautiful! Love these shots!

Anonymous said...

So sweet. Love the lighting.

BeanBugCrafts said...

Such great, sweet pics! Thanks for sharing and stoping by for WW!

NanaHood said...

Well she is a knock out! Thanks for stopping by Nanahood.com come back and visit again real soon!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

She is gorgeous! Love these shots. :)

momto8 said...

she is a valentine!! just beautiful in red.
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
thanks for the link.