Okay, so it's a little wordy.
{we went to my brothers house is Sanpete County this past weekend}
I admit this city girl loves the quiet of a small town.
I Love that every car that drives by there house waves.
{love the light pole across the street from my brother's house}
it's the older style... the light makes makes for a romantic atmosphere... I feel a shoot coming on!
{my baby girl, getting ready to shoot her "shoots", aka 22 rifle.}
{she loves it... and that it what her daddy was hoping for when he bought this... before she was born!}
{I couldn't resist on our way home.... how awesome it this reflection}
{west side of UT lake}
{it snowed people... it's JAN in UT people... and IT FINALLY SNOWED}
{these are the memories I want her to have... she loves her cousins!}
linking up with these great ladies:















11 comments:
Great pictures all of them... but OMG, the lake ones!!! Excellent!
Cool rifle for your daughter. I love how it is pink.
I HAVE to show my hubby the pink gun...he is going to immediately want to run to the store and order one for my daughter!!!
these pictures are so beautiful!
Those lake reflections are stunning - some of the best photos I ever saw - you should get them framed!
everyone and their dog has been in the snow. in oregon all we have is flooding. thankfully not right where i am but still. come on.. a little snow would be nice.
just a little.
these pictures are SO adorable!
i love all of them, and thanks so much for sharing:)
Wow that view is breath taking!!!! Love the pink rifle and ear protection. :) New follower!
I LOVE LOVE the pink rifle. I want one!! Adorable and also beautiful pics!
Awesome photos and love her with her gun. Sooo adorable.
I love the gun! she would fit right in here.
Post a Comment