Monday, January 9, 2012

WEEK TWO - Weight loss {w/ update}

-8 lbs

I successfully made it through my first week. I am proud of my results so far. I have to admit, I was aided by a little bug or something Saturday & Sunday. I never really got sick... I just didn't feel well.
And I feel 100 % today. Weird.

Soooo as for exercise, I did get my butt out there on Friday.
I hit a park close to my house, with a track around it.
I jogged around once without stopping.
**sheesh**
I seriously thought I was going to die. But when I hit the spot where I told myself I could walk.
I was so proud of what I did.
I was proud of myself.
AND THAT FEELS GOOD.

I read an article last week about people that had kept the weight off they had lost.
One for them said she asks herself before eating unhealthy,
"is this food really good enough to end up going back to the way I used to look?".
NOPE.

{We watched my niece and nephew this weekend}
We hit a movie - I drank a huge water.
We went to lunch - I had a ton of salad.
We went out for ice cream.....MY WEAKNESS.
I ordered one scoop (because I had been good during the day)
with hot fudge on the side.
I didn't even eat half. I put my napkin over the rest, so I wouldn't be tempted.

And honestly the thing that has helped the most.
MY HUBS.
He has been working out and watching what he eats.
Since he quit smoking over 2 years ago the weight sneaked up on him.
He has lost over 20lbs, and is under 200lbs. His goal is 10 more pounds.
I only wish.
Also grab my button and join me!

Bree: his honey her mommy
{update}
I am trying not to leave the office for lunch...
It is sort of like entering the danger zone for me.
This is what I ate today:
7.5 WW points for the entire bag.

It is waaaay better than running through a drive-thru or going to the vending machine.
And my lil cutie wasn't helping mom with getting out the door quickly this morning.
My plan is to pack a healthy lunch.
**and no I am not officially doing WW.  I have in the past. 
So I am trying to stick to the points I was allowed then.**
***************************************
And a sneak peek:
to this lil girls last minute V day - photo shoot.
Stay tuned....I have already started decorating for day of LOVE.
   
xoxo, bree

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job! I got some walking in myself. Are there any meals or foods you've started to incorporate into your new routine?

Rachel Lovato said...

Great job Bree! I've been meaning to join your crusade..I just don't know how to do it. I am not very techno-savy. I joined MD Diet in August..it is slow but steady....trying to lose the weight I gained back the prior year. It seems like it is always a struggle...I guess it always will be. I have learned it is DIET AND EXERCISE together to be the fastest, healthiest and most long lasting. Keep on going..don't quit. For me-it is about being healthy and I have 2 real good reasons to want to live longer (Jamie and Lauren)...love ya!