Wednesday, January 11, 2012

{edit me challenge}

it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. It's fun to tweak someone else's picture, play along here.
before:

after my edit:
I had fun with this one... I swear it is the same picture.  
here is what I did: 1. cropped  2.  played with the rotation  3.  I flipped the image  4:   lightened the photo a bit  5: used PW's sepia action  6: used PW's heartland action 7:  used PW's boost action.  7:   Flattened.

And whaaaalllaaaaa.
Edit Me


xoxo, bree

14 comments:

Kathy said...

Very creative...love it. I like how you made it look more like someone drew the picture.
Nice editing and fun.

Kathy

Amy H said...

I love the close crop, and that you flipped it!

Anonymous said...

I really like how you flipped it. So creative! The sepia really adds to the photo.

cherrycoke2984 said...

Awesome edit! This is my first challenge and I can't wait for the next=) you did a fantastic job and very creative..making it your own!

kdseymour said...

Wow! I love your idea,very nice!

Tara said...

I love that you flipped him! I also love the crop!

Jennie Louise said...

WOW... pretty fantastic! Yes in the original there was definately too much background and sleeping babies faces should always be cropped up close -- too cute. well done on a great edit! jennie. xx

Unknown said...

So unique! I love how you cropped to fill the frame!

k*handtke said...

Love the close and rotated crop! And the tones are just right for this photo!

k*handtke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mommy to many said...

very creative!

Heather said...

I like what you did with the photo flipping it. The processing brings out some great detail.

Unknown said...

Creative, I like the tone and feeling you brought to the vintage edit.

Unknown said...

Very sweet edit! Love the close crop!