Friday, January 6, 2012

{...checking in}

-5lbs
I will admit. This week was off to a not so good start. We had tickets to the Jazz game on Monday night, in the Budweiser suite. Imbibed I did. However, I weighed in the next morning. **gasp**.
Ladies, this isn't going to be easy for me. I dream of food.... and I need to knock it off.
I found this on Pinterest:

{Fits the OLD me to a "T".}
I am going to use my blog as a form of accountability that I NEED.
This first month is going to be the hardest.
BUT I CAN DO IT.
I also found this...
and this... {AMEN}
 So I challenge you... this weekend to get out there and get some exercise... And I want to know what you plan on doing. I have my niece and nephew staying with us this weekend, so I am up for some ideas. The weather in Utah has been crazy nice. We are talking NO snow.
Who is in?
Bree: his honey her mommy
(grab the button from my side bar and join me!)

xoxo, bree

2 comments:

*Katie* said...

you're doing so good!! Mom and I were just talking about pictures... and I refuse to get them until like April. And at that point I had BETTER be way skinnier!! Have you ever looked at the fat2fit2fat.com?? He has some good menu plans!! Love ya :)

Anonymous said...

I think I want to join in on this! I need to get back to logging my food and running. I lost weight at a nice, steady pace that way last year. I'm going to run around my apartment complex this weekend and log all my food! :)