Sunday, January 1, 2012

***TODAY***

TODAY is the first day of the new year, a year of changes, a year of health, a year of getting out of my life what I put into it, and expecting nothing less.  

I am setting goals,
and I am going to accomplish each and every one!
  • WEIGHT LOSS  {I am setting a goal of 20 lbs, but I can tell you right now.  I will be setting another goal, when I reach this one}
  • Live life to it's fullest.  {Who the H. E. double toothpicks cares what other people are doing.  This is my LIFE}  I want to be the best wife & mommy I can possibly be.
  • Save - I am going to think twice before I buy something I don't need.
  • De - JUNK.   {If I don't use it, it's getting tossed}

Soooo.... Who is with me?

I am going to post every monday how much weight I have lost.  I want support and I want to give support.
WE CAN DO THIS.

**and come June, 1st - I am going to keep my word.**

xoxo, bree

4 comments:

*Katie* said...

Love it :) Totally with you!!

dlkenney said...

I would love to join you ... I have a fitness blog, I will be tracking my weight loss on it weekly (http://wecommittobefit.blogspot.com/)

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!

leemeandthegirls said...

Love this post! And I'd love for you to link it to my resolutions party. :)http://leemeandthegirls.blogspot.com/2012/01/2012-what-im-resolving-not-to-do-this.html Here's hoping you meet your goal! :)