super cute.
Love how soft it seems now.
I like how you softened him, but kept the eyes in focus. Nice job!
love the tone on your edit!
Lovely edit!Donna (Texas) #18
I like the selective focus you used so the viewer is drawn to the baby's face.
Super creative. Love the softness & the focus!
I like the soft focus and sharpness in the eyes.
I'm really liking that closer crop.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
super cute.
Love how soft it seems now.
I like how you softened him, but kept the eyes in focus. Nice job!
love the tone on your edit!
Lovely edit!
Donna (Texas) #18
I like the selective focus you used so the viewer is drawn to the baby's face.
Super creative. Love the softness & the focus!
I like the soft focus and sharpness in the eyes.
I'm really liking that closer crop.
Post a Comment