Completely adorable!
Beautiful! Does she wear glasses or are they just for fun. My 22 month old wears glasses.
Cayute! Love the glasses.
what a beautiful picture!!!
This picture is amazing. Your daughter (?) seems incredibly confident and strong. I'm your newest follower, thanks for hosting!http://chickenscratchny.blogspot.com
Awwww! So CUTE!! :)Random 80mph Shots of Beauty
adorable! i happen to love the black frames too :)
Sooo sweet. I love your new header.
great moment captured. happy belated ww!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Completely adorable!
Beautiful! Does she wear glasses or are they just for fun. My 22 month old wears glasses.
Cayute! Love the glasses.
what a beautiful picture!!!
This picture is amazing. Your daughter (?) seems incredibly confident and strong. I'm your newest follower, thanks for hosting!
http://chickenscratchny.blogspot.com
Awwww! So CUTE!! :)
Random 80mph Shots of Beauty
adorable! i happen to love the black frames too :)
Sooo sweet. I love your new header.
great moment captured. happy belated ww!
Post a Comment