Wednesday, July 25, 2012

{ww: pioneer day}

I am late posting my WW. I can explain.....


In Utah the 24th of July is Pioneer Day, a state wide holiday.... which means NO WORK.
We took advantage and took Monday off also. We spent the weekend at the lake.
It was WONDERFUL.

Then Tuesday was spent as a family. We went up Mueller Park Canyon, and picnicked with my parents.
I hadn't been there in years. Addison was in heaven, playing in the river
(which was seriously almost empty). I have so many memories of going there when I was little.
It was fun to see her excitement.



Linking up with these lovely ladies:

The Paper MamaLive and Love...Out Loud










xoxo, bree

7 comments:

Danielle S said...

That's a beautiful picture of her. Thanks for sharing.

Danielle
Royalegacy Reviews & More

Ms POSH said...

She has such pretty curls!

Have a great WW
POSH

yeewittlethings said...

Adorable photo of her!! Happy WW :)

Robyn said...

Yea for long weekends and happy memories.

Charlotte said...

Love her hair! She's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful shot of your daughter Bree! Thanks for hosting.

Catch My Words said...

Cute little girl. Thanks for linking up.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/07/wordless-wednesday-cousin-katys-super.html