I am hoping that a certain someone with have an enjoyable time while vacationing south of the border. I am also hoping that I can make her travels more enjoyable,
(being the seasoned traveler I was once was, before baby girl)
I have prepared some tips that will be helpful to her travels.
Can anyone think of anything that I have forgotten?
xoxo, bree


5 comments:
LMAO!!! Thanks for all the tips!!! I will make sure to at least do most :) You rock Bree XOXO
HAHAHAHAHAHAH BREE! I actually read half way down and im like HUH? totally got stuck on the copy of the passport and photos through immigration! LMAO IM LIKE does she not want to see this person again? LMAO HAHAHAHAH ! LOVE THEM!
Hey there! I just found your cute blog via the wordless wednesday blog hop and just added myself to your followers! Maybe you could follow back? :) Also I wanted to invite you to come enter a huge Steve Madden giveaway I'm having right now!!
Hope to see you there! And thanks so much lady!
Emily
http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/06/steve-madden-giveaway.html
Funny list! I have to admit, it took me a couple seconds to realize it was a joke!
Post a Comment