Tuesday, September 20, 2011

{lil witches & the ugly truth}

This past weekend... alot happened. **cough** BYU got slaughtered. **cough** I think it's just the smack talking that makes this game one of the biggest events that we Utahn's look forward too. But it's all in fun, right. Right. We met up with my sister's family at Gardner Village to see the Witches. Each year they fill every nook and cranny with the cutest "nice" witches you have ever seen. Addison was really getting into looking at each one. She asked her Daddy if she could go back tonight. I think we just might... The most memorable part of the weekend: My sweet lil nephew asked if I wanted to go to Olive Garden with them, because in his words"you order a bowl and then they bring you another bowl, but I'm not saying you are fat"... Thank you lil buddy. Thank you very much. How sweet is it that the whole EAT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT... makes him think of me. Weight watchers her I come.

No comments: