{huge rain drops in the pool}

This past weekend. We did NOTHING. With a few minor exceptions, like this mama winning the BIG prize on Friday night at Bunco - eeeek! {my apologies are probably also in order...} it it was a fabulous time. Thank Rach!
I don't know what it is about this year... Seriously. I have found myself noticing small things. I swear there is a monarch butterfly that is stalking me, not that I mind. Her name is Janice and she is a beauty. My goal is a picture; but it's hard when all she does are these 5 second flyby's to remind me that she hasn't left.
The summer storms are happening early this year... magical to say the least. I love the thunder, and the smell.... I went on a 10pm ice cream run, because this is America land of the free, and when I want ice cream... i get ice cream. Anyway, I had all the windows down, it was quiet and WOW was it amazing. I LOVE summer.
This weekend, we cuddled, played with snails, played in the sprinklers, danced in tutu's, bbq'ed, yard work (well I watched), played in her pool, "colored on the ground", and jumped in the rain... until the hail started. Then family snuggles and naps while the rain hit hard. It was magic.


{it's weird watching her be included with the older "girls" - dance away baby!}

2 comments:
It is great to see you so happy and content!!!!
The photo of Addie's tongue and the water droplets is AMAZING! Teach me!!!
Post a Comment