Hi Jean & Kelsey!
I just wanted to say THANK YOU for sending me the new swimming suit. I loved it from the second I saw it. I hope you girls are doing well. I have been a good girl, well sort of. I have been trying to put my mommy and daddy in time out A LOT. I don’t know what I am going to do with them. It’s like they just don’t listen, when I say “zip it”. Apparently Christy (daycare) doesn’t think it’s too funny either.
I drew this picture for you guys with my Dora markers. I love “Da da da , da DORA”! Sometimes when I watch “TB” I can’t hear anyone, it sort of puts me into a daze.
Oh and yesterday, I sort of started my daddy’s day out crappy. We sat on the potty and read books, but I just couldn’t go. So when I got off I went to get my babies (they were in time out). And before I knew it I pooped on the floor. You should of heard my dad, I blamed it on “Baster”.
I hope I get to see you girls soon!
I LOVE you both to the moon and back!
Love, Addie
1 comment:
I am laughing. What a sweet letter. What a precious little girl you have!!
Post a Comment