Tuesday, October 21, 2008
no good very bad dreams....
Okay so I have said it a million times and I will say it a billion more.... I am in complete bliss with my current situation. With this bliss comes fear. And it is not helping that I can not get a complete night of sleep with out some sort of off the wall dream. Last night I had a dream that I was in the ER for stomach pains. My Dr was the Dr. off of Celebrity Detox with the grey hair and glasses - I can't think of his name. Any who I finally woke up with a bladder so full that my stomach was hurting. BUT is this normal????? I seriously would like to know. I am tired during the day but even when I don't dream I still find myself waking up 2 or 3 times a night just to stare a the clock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bree! Don't worry...what you are going through is totally normal! I NEVER wake up to potty at night...except at the beginning of BOTH of my pregnancies. Weird...I don't know why..but it happens. I was totally tired at the start too! Just know that it will all pass and it will all be worth it! And oh yes..I would LOVE for you to crash our Wednesday Rio night!
My sis in law says she has CRAZY dreams when she is pregnant!
Hey!! Congratulations, first of all. Secondly, I am so glad to hear from you. Third, Yes, those dreams are normal, and so is the waking up in the night. Tylenol PM has been my friend in all of my pregnancies. Just check with your doctor first. Mine said it was ok, but I would only take 1/2 a pill. Good luck. I will check back often.
I am so glad that you found my blog! I am so happy for you guys!! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment