Wednesday, February 8, 2012

{WW: wordless wednesday}



{my beautiful niece...she will always be the very first baby girl I ever LOVED}
**********************************
and this is just ONE reason why I LOVE my hubs:
{found this in my makeup bag this morning}

{and I can't forget my Valentine office decor}
side note:
I didn't notice her take her paint upstairs last night... she made her first attempt to paint
her wall purple, which has been on her to do list for awhile ;)

linking up with these great ladies:

** I LOVE new followers!**






xoxo, bree

12 comments:

Christy Ann said...

Those are beautiful pics! That little love note is so sweet, I'd love to find that in my makeup bag!

Theresa Mahoney said...

This is the sweetest thing I have seen all day! Absolutely adorable!

Thanks for linking up at www.theresasmixednuts.blogspot.com

I'm a new GFC follower :)
Theresa

Unknown said...

Your husband is the sweetest! My dad always leaves notes like that for my mom too. :)

Lori said...

Her eyes are beautiful!

Michelle said...

I remember meeting my niece for the first time... I couldn't imagine loving anyone as much as I did her. Having 4 boys, it was easy for her to stay the very first little girl I fell in love with :)

Laura Railing said...

Love(!!!!!) these pictures!!! So fun to find a blog to add to the top of my to-read list!! What a sweet note to find!!! Painting walls- what is it about that?! Maybe it seems like the best big canvas ever?! For us it was our rocking chair and a Sharpie (or other colored markers). Ohh that son of ours! But the memories are sure funny later.

Laura Railing said...

P.s. Just added your button to my blog :)

http://jlrailing.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

beautiful beautiful photos!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous eyes! And I love the artwork and note. So sweet.

Anonymous said...

Your niece is gorgeous. Love these photos.

Felicia said...

Very sweet pictures!

Veronica Lee said...

WOW!!! Simply BEAUTIFUL! I love, love, love those eyes!!