Friday, February 3, 2012

{LOVING it}

This week we have gotten our house ready for Valentines day... which included some last minute crafts.
I was cutting out some paper when the bug wanted to help.   I gave her a heart punch and she went to work.   Just then baby girl said..." I am having so much fun with you".  That my friends was music to my ears.  That moment was so unexpected, so simple.  Her and I having girl time, and she was LOVING it.  Life gets so hectic and these little minutes mean so much to our kiddo's.



****************************************************
Speaking of LOVING it.  Pinterest, damn Pinterest, I love you.

Next week I have big plans for ma blog.   Some fun topics.... regrets, being BUSTED. 
And photo shoots to boot!
Oh, and I almost forgot... this fun little craft... took 2 seconds!
I'm linking up with Marriage from Scratch on this little one...
{by the way, the idea was stolen from Pinterest, here.}
xoxo, bree

2 comments:

Marriage from Scratch said...

Love it!!! Thanks for linking up :) come back next Friday!

Christina
Www.marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com

Kirby Johansen said...

3 things...

1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Robbie and Addie so adorable!!!

2. I want to come over for craft night!!! I'm just 2 min away and would love to play.

3. last and most importand Addie and beautiful!!! Simply adorable!!!