Friday, February 17, 2012

{high...}

I called in today, my lil bug and I are all stuffy and way too nasally sounding to want to be around people.
BUT IN THE MIDST... I WEIGHED IN.
-14, pounds people.   I am so proud of myself, my will power.   I want this more than anything.   Addison just brought me a fun size M&M to open, and I had one, and what came to my mind was that one tiny little piece was just as satisfying as the bag.  I can & will do this.   Today I may not be feeling great, but the high my success is bringing me makes me a happier mama.  Now off to by cold stuff! Have a good weekend!


2 comments:

stephanie said...

woohoo!! congrats!!! what an awesome feeling :)

Amy S said...

CONGRATULATIONS! that is quite an accomplishment... last year I lost 53.7 lbs as of my weigh in this week! im sort of been stalled ... but happily maintaining! so i KNOW how rough and tough weight loss is! so proud of you my new friend! :)