Friday, February 10, 2012

{good morning beautiful}


to be honest... I get that a lot. No lie.
I am married to my best friend. A man 95% of the time I feel I don't deserve.
{I know you are probably rolling your eyes at this point but keep reading}
Our relationship hasn't always been rainbows & unicorns.
Since we are approaching the big day of LOVE. I wanted to touch on this topic. Maybe even get some feedback...
I am happy. My husband is amazing. Our LOVE is amazing.
But it takes work. It isn't easy. And I AM LUCKY. I know that.
I literally get 10 texts a day from my hubs, a lot of them may or may not be him asking me to send him pictures (keeping it real people), or saying he loves me.

I am constantly being told I am beautiful, sexy, his everything.

This is where the part that I don't feel like I deserve him....
I NEED to get better at giving it back to him. AND maybe if your relationship needs a swift kick in the can...

You can run with some of the things I am going to be doing to step up my game:

1. SEX - (yup) I said it. My husband is a man. Men want it. If he wants it three times a day... well I will give in maybe two of those time, all kidding aside. Make your husband feel loved, and WANTED. It's a big ego killer to them when they are told no.

2. SEX - yup again - do the deed again. And this time don't be asked... you initiate it.

3. Feed his ego... remind him why you fell in love with him. Tell him how good he looks.

4. FEED him. Make his favorite meals.

5. DATE him, we went out a few weekends ago and we are going to be doing it more often.

6. MAKE OUT.

7. SEX - do it.

8. Spice it up a bit....send those racy pics, send him fun texts during the day.

9. TALK - sometimes we get so busy in life just talking is taken for granted.  Say I LOVE YOU.
Serioulsy, it is said in our home hundreds of times during the day... Say it more!

10. LOVE ME - I feel alot better when I feel good. I am going to continue the working out, and maybe spend that extra 5 min and shave ma legs... every day, lol
{Cabo}
{Cabo, I think}
{Panama City, Panama}
{Camden, Maine}
Rob,
I LOVE you.  You have given me the world...
You have made me the happiest girl in the world.
The past 12 years have been amazing... and I am excited to think what is
around the corner for us.
Always & Forever,
bree


.


xoxo, bree

2 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

Awww...what a super sweet post! Good advice for sure. I think I needed to hear it.

sourfleed said...

I tried not to read it. But you haven't posted anything in days. So I read it. And it was beautiful - and you and Robbie are absolutely stinking adorable. :)