Tuesday, February 21, 2012

{happy place}

{insert British accent}
ello!!! and good morning lovies!
**cough**
{accent gone}

This past weekend we spent under the covers. This happy family wasn't feeling so hot.

But it is weekends like this that I think we all NEEDED. There is nothing like being able to focus on nothing but watching my baby girl play, sleep, snuggle. I love how her mind works. How thoughtful and sweet she is. Before we ran out of the house this morning she sang "Baster" her rainbow song to make him happy. Yesterday, I was helping her in the form that only comes from yells out of the bathroom that she has finished. I was doing our routine when she told me that she loves her polka dot dog, and her polka dot blankie. I told her I loved her polka dot behind... She then corrected me that her bum isn't polka dotted. It has a stripe.
And last night while we were cleaning up dinner, Rob and I were hugging... she chimed in with,
 "guys I am in this family too".

Love her.  She is my happy place.  Sometimes in the midst of all the chaos I try to hard to find that place.
And it's right under my nose.  Right here.

painting my nails, while this mama naps ;)
{ignore the laundry, I did)
*********************************************************
So, I promise. This week will be better. I am 100% on the mend. Tomorrow I will be the guest Judge over at Edit me Challenge. So very excited and I hope that you get a chance to play along.

{insert accent}

g'day lovies!



xoxo, bree

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your means of explaining all in this article is truly pleasant,
all can without difficulty know it, Thanks a lot.
Also visit my web site ... amber leaf tobacco

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new
posts.
Also visit my website : captain black

Anonymous said...

This post is truly a fastidious one it assists new the web
visitors, who are wishing in favor of blogging.
My web page ; how to get rid of stretch marks