Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{Wordless Wednesday}

with words...
My {tiny dancer} started dance.  We went to her first class on Monday... it was a cry fest.   She was sooo excited the days leading up to this.  But when we got there is was too much.  It went nothing like I excpected.  She was so shy, but I could tell she wanted too.  There were a lot of tears shed
We shall try again.

The tap shoes, are so damn cute!

linking up with these great ladies:

** I LOVE new followers!**
xoxo, bree

13 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

Oh no. It will get better. Cute shoes! Did you find her some outfits? I have a leotard for her when I get my picture disk..i will give it to ya.

Unknown said...

I can't tap dance...but I want those shoes! LOL Happy w/w!

Teresa said...

I'm sure it will go better once she gets used to it. The picture is wonderful!

Unknown said...

This photo totally brings back memories. I did ballet, tap and acro for 2 years (I was 6/7 years old).

It will get better for her once she gets used to it =)

Michelle said...

Those shoes make me want to start tap!! Great photo!!

momto8 said...

I no longer by the equipment without a commitment for that very reason! oh well, try again next week!

Gidget said...

aww, i'm sure she'll have fun after she gets acclimated - then she'll have the time of her life :) Great picture!

OrangeHeroMama said...

awww! I love tiny tap shoes! The smallest we have here is a TINY toddler sz 6.5!!

kewkew said...

What cute little tap shoes. Sorry she had a hard first day. Sounds like the reaction my daughter would have. Hope it gets better for her.

Theresa Mahoney said...

My daughter was a mama's girl and I knew I had to get her into something where another adult had to instruct her before she started school. She was 3, so we put her in gymnastics. She cried almost every class for about a year. No kidding. I would leave there in tears every week, but we stuck it out, and thankfully the owner, instructor put up with her antics. She eventually came around, and was the best in her class.

Don't give up! Your daughter will more than likely come around a lot quicker than mine. You'll be happy you stuck it out!

Lori said...

Oh wow! I remember tap dance class like yesterday!Y'all have fun!

Anonymous said...

Love this shot. I used to love tap dancing.

Unknown said...

awww poor thing! I remember the feeling. I'm glad you're going to keep trying ;)