Wednesday, February 1, 2012

{WW: Wordless Wednesday}

Hello, month of LOVE.
this is my desktop for this month.
And of course I had to include one of my all time favorite pics ~ Addison's first Valentines Day.
Where has my baby gone?
and you should go here to download one to make your own!  They do one for every month.
linking up with these great ladies:

** I LOVE new followers!**






xoxo, bree

9 comments:

Unknown said...

oh! perfect! I'm going to download right now!
thanks for posting, and thanks for linking up with me! will you link this into my photo show off: love as well? I think it's perfect!

Christy Ann said...

So cute! Love that bare butt picture!!

Marriage from Scratch said...

You are too cute! I just found your blog and love it..I am your newest follower!


Come link up with this post at Marriage from Scratch!

~Christina
www.marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

very cute!!!

Unknown said...

That Valentine is adorable- I love the nothing but legwarmers shot.

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by and linking up!

http://www.thehunsblog.com w/ GIVEAWAY!

momto8 said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

Love your desktop and that last one. Very cute.

Unknown said...

Hey Bree! I featured your photo on this week's photo show off! Check it out:
This Week's Photo Show Off