Tuesday, February 28, 2012

{dancing baby steps}

So so so proud of my little dancer. I have been told that with each class they will come out of their shells a little bit more. And indeed she did. Bless the instructor, that is three too many three year olds for me. She had to make the dreaded threat, "do you need me to go get your mom", more than once. However, it did not faze the class clown. I am thinking next week - I am going to try to step out of the class and let her do her thing. Each little dancer is asked to stand on a purple dancer on the floor. Addison was glued to her dancer, and mostly just protected her spot. But hey, baby steps are good, and she didn't cry. Not once. I had to laugh, the teacher asked me if I wanted to be in the circle at the beginning of class to warm Adds up. The little girl on the other side treated me like one of the dancer's. It was cute. I felt like I was right out of the movie, Big. I wanted to be a pink butterfly when it was my turn, Adds was purple and almost came uncorked when there was another purple. Baby steps.



When it was all over and done with we went and got Daddy. He took his girls out to celebrate. Addison requested a cheese burger, french fries, and sprite. But no pickle - they are "gross". In the car on the way she asked Rob what he was thinking. He told her that he was thinking how proud of her she was, and that he thought she was the best little dancer ever. She said, "you are thinking, what I was thinking". We were speechless... Where do they come up with this stuff! On the way home, she reminded me that I need to be patient with her, when she got talked to for kicking the seats.

I about died when I saw this, here. This mama is totally going to recreate this. LOVE.

**ignore, my pics... I was trying to be sly with my cell phone ;) **


 
xoxo, bree

No comments: