Wednesday, December 7, 2011

{WW: wordless wednesday}

{wordish}
the home of Clark & Ellen....


{the full view}

{long live the snowman... he took a stabbing on day 2 - 500 stiches and 3 hours later, he was good}
   Don't mess with the snowman.


It is fun that I have a husband that goes to this extreme. 
Addison LOVES it.
It it has kind of started to grow on me.
linking up with these great ladies:


5 comments:

kewkew said...

Quite the festive holiday decorations. I have to say I love the angle of the first shot.
That is one big snowman!!
Would love for you to stop by and share
http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/12/wordless-wednesday-december-7-2011.html

Homeschool Month by Month said...

What festive decorations. Driving around looking at everyone's light displays is always one of my favorite holiday traditions.

Chandra said...

Wow...that's some Christmas display! I watched a show on tv the other night that featured extreme holiday decor and a competition between homeowners. I think your hubbs would have been a strong contender! Stopping by from the paper mama linkup.

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Cool decorations.

Anonymous said...

I love it. So neat!!