That's right... I'm in the dog house.
This morning my sweet, hot and
very sexy hubby asked me to help find a hoodie
(did I mention he is hot).
I went to the coat closet...
and there I stumbled upon a "Barbie" sticker.
It was like 4x6 in size and looked like a name tag.
*I stuck it on his back as he went out the door*
He called me around 11:00 am. I just tried to feel him out and then I said something about "Barbie". He immediatly asked why I said that. I said didn't the boys tell you... I put a sticker on your back. He laughed for a minute... then mumbled something about everyone calling him Barbie all morning and then **click**.
He is still really mad. But I am still thinking it was pretty funny....
I guess I will have to make things up to him. And I know just trick.
In the mean time... say a prayer for me.
**and if you don't hear from me tomorrow, call the authorites**
On another note:
Last night I put my sofa table together. I used this awesome thrift find (by Kirby). I stuck the snowman in the middle, added some fake snow and there ya go. Glass + lights + holidays = magic.
Again Rob - I LOVE you.
I am sorry. Maybe some Tim will make you me feel better.
xoxo, bree



1 comment:
barbie. hahahahha {i think its pretty funny - as he will, eventually}
Post a Comment