The hubs found this last night...
**Christmas Bus**
**Christmas Bus**
I would like to share an experience with you all, about drinking and driving. As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.
A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many. Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home.
I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I've never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it.
**FYI - there is nothing FUNNY about drinking and driving**
{Rob loves him some Bob & Tom}
xoxo, bree
3 comments:
Hi there, I found you VIA OneSmileyMonkey's WW hop
hope you can spare a minit to check out my blog and follow ...
I'm fairly new and truly appreciate EVERY follower I can get
You can Check me out here;
http://krystylco.blogspot.com/
No, there is nothing funny about drinking and driving but that was funny!! Thanks for sharing!
bahahaha that is hysterical! I heart bob & tom
Post a Comment