Wednesday, December 14, 2011

** for a GREAT cause **

Almost... two years ago (on December 19th) my friend delivered a baby girl that just happened to have a little something extra special.   A baby girl that has blessed so many of us in ways we didn't know possible.    My sweet husband added a donation box to our Christmas display with 100%  of donations going to the UDSF: Utah Down Syndrome Foundation in Dylan's name.   Christmas is about miracles and blessings, both of which Dylan is.   Our Address is 6388 S. Wakefield Way (5885 W.)  SLC, UT  

{please note - I ordered the banner - and it's too late to have it changed}
so in the name of donations, lets ignore my slip up. uhm okay!



{Happy 2nd BDAY sweet girl!}

** I  have to mention that we have taken alot of precautions as some people still ruin it for everyone.   We have several camera's and the box is not movable and is secured.   Also all donations will be removed several times daily. **


**THANK YOU**
-Don Calvert Painting -
for the donation of the mailbox and banner!

xoxo, bree

2 comments:

Heather said...

She IS beautiful! What a little sweetheart! And, your house? Amazing! Must have taken a lot of time to put that many lights up!

Rachel Lovato said...

I didn't even notice the mistake in the sign...then when you mentioned it-I had to go back again TRYING to find what you messed up on...I FINALLY found it....SO...I bet that not many people will notice. What a sweet thing for you guys to do. A "neighborhood hero" kind of thing to do. LOL. Love ya!