Monday, December 12, 2011

{how the glitz stole Christmas}

First of all... Thank you Lindsay & Raven for doing this!
My swap partner was Maggie from Cheap & Chic.   Can I just say she is sooo sweet!  And an awesome gift giver...  I love this.   And it was so sweet of her to notice one of my loves and run with it.

LOVE it!
**Thank you Maggie**


*Serioulsy, I am in  LOVE with this*


Share your link here.

xoxo, bree

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

That is so gorgeous! What a great gift!

Lindsey said...

wow, that is so gorgeous and such a thoughtful gift. I absolutely love it!!!

Thanks so much for linking up with us, it was so much fun!

Lindsey
XOXO

Raven said...

seriously? I am in love with that also!!! I am loving seeing people get someone one thing that is totally awesome and something you can wear all the time. I LOVE THAT!

ps I am going to blurb about your bikini thing sometime this week so keep a look out!

Arielle said...

What a sweet gift! Too nice of her to do something that means a lot to you!
New follower:)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL :) What a great gift! Found your blog from the swap. Wishing I had known about it in time because it looks like it was blast. Loving your cute blog!