Saturday, December 17, 2011

{best friends}

I will admit.  I am not the animal lover that my husband and daughter are.   I wasn't raised to be.   My mom hates cats... I blame her.  We always had a dog growing up, but they were kept outside.   Rob was totally raised the opposite.   He had rabbits, dogs, chickens, goats and they all lived in the house.  Kidding people.
He had pets, his mother is a dog freak.   Her dog lives a better life than most humans.    However, my daughter is for sure her grandaughter.   Addison LOVES the "boys".   At times I feel bad.  My daughter plays with our dogs like they are her siblings.   She talks to them like they know what she is saying and acts as if they actually are responding.   Other times... she drags them by there collars and bosses them around.   They are great with her, and put up with alot.   They have to, if they know whats good for them.

Addison & Brodie
 December 2011






xoxo, bree

2 comments:

Jam, Rio, Bri, Rissa said...

Oh my goodness, I love her curly hair!!!

Rachel Lovato said...

Awww...makes me think that she would have gotten along so well with Bear!