Friday, December 2, 2011

{making memories}

Last night we set out to get Addison her tree.     A tree that she picked out by herself, with some coaxing from me after she picked out a purple flocked tree.   We settled on a 4 ft beauty and a stop at Wal-Mart for some purple star ornaments.  I know I have said it before... but I can't get over how magical how all of this has been.     I want to eat up every morsel and tuck it away to remember forever and always.  From the deepest depths of my heart, I love it.  I am in heaven with my baby girl.  

M & T tree lot, on 90th & State.
This is the second year we have been here and
once again they did not disapoint.


We were greated by the big man himself. 
Addison ate it up.

{a real live reindeer!}
yup, and my baby girl got to spend a few minutes in the pen. 
She was in heaven.


"come here Reindeer".


{........creepy Santa and all!}


{see the mystery man in the red coat?  There is a SLIGHT resemblance to Timmy Mcgraw}
And I even got a jab in about how I saw him on "Sister Wives". 

{Addison LOVED Chester, Santa's pet Reindeer.  He doesn't fly}
 *********
and a perfect ending...
I am so THANKFUL for these little moments. Head over to ISO - and join the challenge.
Do I have to mention they are doing a GIVE A WAY.  Now go!!!
xoxo, bree

2 comments:

sourfleed said...

I am completely in love with that last photo. Amazing point of view, gorgeous lighting...fantastic job Bree!!

Michelle Leigh said...

So sweet! I love her little tootsies in the last picture! Thanks for entering! Good luck with the camera strap!