my name is bree... and today I am sporting curly hair.
you like?
{thanks Jodi!}
AND just so you know... this month. I am married to Rob Griswold. Night after night is spent watching him through the window as he freezes his lower extremities off. Seriously... the outside of my house - is that house. I have to admit... it's kind of fun.
And a quick little update on the baby girl:
It hit me the other night... I have changed my last diaper, and that makes me sad. She is doing very well and only wears pull up at night. She going through a faze were she wants to paint her room - purple. She is TWO people. Maybe she will love to decorate like her mama. I can only hope. She was so fun for Halloween... so Christmas this year - we are excited for. I love her sooo very much! And am one LUCKY and blessed wife and mommy!
|
2 comments:
Love the curls!! You look sexy from this angle. :)
Cute hair! I love that picture of Rob as Clark..tee hee hee!
Post a Comment