Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{edit me challenge}

BEFORE:
 AFTER:
This challenge was a little bitter sweet for me.   My sweet Grandpa had this same tractor. 
It still sits in his orchard... AND I miss my grandpa dearly.

I wanted to bring the focus in, on the tractor.   I cropped the image used dodge/ burn and added urban grit to vintage up the picture. 
Our tiny BIG Life   
xoxo, bree

5 comments:

Shoni said...

Awesome crop! Totally changes the picture. Love it.

Kim said...

Beautiful edit. :)

M said...

Very dreamy and nice!
Beautiful..

Jessica said...

Hi Bree! Love this week's edit too! I am Jessica, owner of Southtown Creative and you won my LOVELY prize a few weeks ago through the Edit Me challenge and I haven't been able to get in touch with you!

Please shoot me an e-mail to jessica@southtowncreative.com so I can get with you for you to claim your prize!

Great Work!!!

Unknown said...

This is a lovely edit! The fact that it has a special meaning for you is even better :)