Wednesday, November 16, 2011

{edit me challenge}


 Before:
After:

I tried to make this photo look a bit more "chilly", if that was even possible.   I added some sun flare and adjusted the saturation.    Winter is here, **sigh**.

Play along here:
 Our tiny BIG Life

xoxo, bree

5 comments:

Shoni said...

The added sun flare is very cool!

Amy H said...

I love the sunflare! That was one thing I thought about doing.

Marilyn said...

Very nicely done, the sun flare is super cool .. Great edit.. I'm officially following ya.. Stopping in from Edit me - I participate today and wanted to come by and say hello.. I'm Marilyn via http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com Hope you can visit sometime.. TY : )) Great blog you have here..

Alita said...

I like the lightness of the edit. The sunflare is nice, but the lightness is what I like the most about your change.

Alita

M said...

The added sunlight is amazing.
Very nice job!