Last night I was FOOT LOOSE and fancy free.... at least for a little over two hours. My friend Kirby and I snuck out to see the remake. I have to say. I LOVED it. A couple parts made us laugh.... if I walked in on my hubby dancing his heart out like that. Lets just say - I don't know what I would do.... but peeing my pants would be part of it. I'd also video it and put it on FB so you could all enjoy it. I just don't know if I find that sexy, lol. I would much rather him be sitting on the couch with a beer and holding himself with the other {I did just say that, oops}.
 |
We totaly rocked the footloose "foot dance", lol.
And have you seen the SNL Kardashian skit? OMGosh....... |
xoxo, bree
1 comment:
So much fun!!! We need to try and do this more.
Post a Comment