{I LOVE Pintrest.}
I think this time of year especially we are all being pulled a gazillion directions. It is easy for us to brush someone off. I AM so guilty of this. I think a friendly reminder is in order. And this says it perfectly.
As I am getting older it is easier to get over things. It's easier to put things in perspective.
With that being said - it still can take awhile to get there.
I don't like bull shit. And I don't have time for it.
I LOVE my baby girl and my wonderful husband.
There are people out there that don't have love in their life. There are people out there that never will.
BUT...
One day we will all regret what we could of done differently.
Let's fix that, let's let that be today.
If someone is buggin. Give them a smile (or go buy them a sweet tooth fairy cupcake).
And if I am buggin you.... that was a hint.
**or you can just be a follower on my blog... that makes me happy too**

No comments:
Post a Comment