Tuesday, March 27, 2012

{a + t, sitting in a tree....}

Fate is all I can sum this up too....  As I have posted before {here}, we tried for sooooo long to have a baby.   Then my neighbor and friend announced she was prego.    And then BOOM, I was prego too.    Weird, YES.   Two and a half weeks after T was born, I had a little bundle of joy too!     It was nice... we had maternity leave together, which gave the babes plenty of time to play.


 {only, my daughter, lol}
{you get the idea, right?}
*********************************************************
without further adieu:
Zoo Date - March 2012
 {they have done this since they were able, it's cute}
 {she is sooo much taller!}





 {any boy should know, her daddy will always top the list!}
***********************************************
The ride home:
she was soooooo tired!
Which resulted in this, lol. 
{don't be mad baby girl... it was funny!}


xoxo, bree

3 comments:

sourfleed said...

This is adorable!! I am astounded by how much your photography has advanced since then!! LOVE the pic of Adds & Rob - so precious! :)

Rachel Lovato said...

soo cute! love it.

stephanie said...

so so cute!! I love it!