This week's theme was ON THE WATER.
{aaand here in UT - it's ice.... and I could have been creative. But I went for easy}
These were from last summer...
But thank you Lori, for getting me in the mood for some sun!
{this is my submission for ON THE WATER}
and why not a few more... to get you looking forward to summer.
![]() |
| {day on the lake} |
This is one of my all time favorite pictures.
![]() |
| {sprinkler fun} |
{my submission from last week}




.jpg)

5 comments:
These are great Bree, I really love that first one, it's so adorable!
I love the first one , but the third one is a close second.
I am one of your followers and I occasionally read your blog posts. I couldn't tell from looking around your blog if you'd received the Sunshine Award or not, so I am bestowing it upon you. Please kindly go to my link and hopefully you'll accept the award. Take care, Cricket.
P.S. I love these pics...especially the one with the water droplets. I have never been a good photographer myself, so it amazes me when people can capture movement so precisely.
These photos are adorable. :)
I love the sprinkler picture!
On a side note, your daughter looks like me when I was little! I think it's mostly the hair, but more than once I've been looking through blogs and gotten confused seeing your pictures and thinking it was me!
Post a Comment