Monday, March 19, 2012

{Spring - Giveaway}

Who doesn't love something FREE?
One of my favorite accessories for a photo shoot or my own baby girl is a head band or flower.
It adds so much cuteness! And one of my most favorite places to get them - Banner Boutique.
And since it is officially spring, tomorrow.
{and my most favorite season of all}
*******SPRING GIVEAWAY*******

I am excited to do a giveaway, with three ways to enter!

1. {Follow me on GFC} comment that you are a new follower,
if you already follow leave a comment that you already do!
2. {Leave a comment}  - telling me what you LOVE about spring!
3. {Share this} giveaway on your blog with a link back here - leave another comment that you did.

3 comments = three chances to win!
this headband is the XL size, that size fits my daughter who it two - 
I have also used them on 6 mos olds and teens.

**don't have a baby girl?  I'm sure someone you love does!**

Winner announced Monday March 26th. 
xoxo, bree

20 comments:

Kirby Johansen said...

I am a follower of your blog and I LOVE it!!! What I love most about spring is Easter and new Easter outfits.

I have shaired your post on my FB page and I also did a blog post. Hope I win ;)

Lena B, Actually said...

new follower! :)
great giveaway!

Lena B, Actually said...

I love that spring means NO MORE SNOW! ;)

Rachel Lovato said...

I follow your blog and stalk you on Facebook. I love Spring so much. The thing I probably love the most is walking in the sunshine with no coat on. Feeling the rays..yet feeling the slight chill in the air..letting you know Winter is leaving.

Okay. Enter me in the drawing..I love that cute headband and I love to win. Let me know if I need to do anything else. Love ya!

stephanie said...

I'm a follower!

stephanie said...

and my favorite part of spring is tulips :)

Haley said...

Oh i'm a follower! :) And I would looooooove to win that headband! If we have a baby girl (this babe's sex, due any day, is a surprise...so we'll see!) I would love to see her in it. And if we have a boy (yay for brothers!) then I have a few friends with little girls that would love it too! crossing my fingers :)

Haley said...

and my favorite thing about spring...so many to pick from! But i'd have to say the blossoms on the trees. Makes for the most lovely walks to the park with my little man :)

A Touch Of Color said...

I'm following!!!!

Amy S said...

I am a Follower of your blog already girl! :)

Amy S said...

I love spring because It is the only time in the year in the Bahamas that is sort of "coolish" but nice ... I love the birds chirping ... and the flowers all blooming ...

Amy S said...

Blogged about your giveaway ... here:
http://littleadventures-als.blogspot.com/2012/03/ww-wordless-wednesday-neighborhood.html

HUGS

Lori said...

I love the mild temps that Spring brings.

Lori said...

Shared on Facebook!

Samantha said...

Spring = flip flops. What more can I say? Love warm weather! I'm expecting a baby girl in July - love the precious headband!

Jennifer said...

I'm a new follower!
~Jennifer

Unknown said...

I am a follower:)

MamaMiya said...

Follower... I love that the warmer temps bring my neighbors out of hibernation. I have the best neighbors. You should be jealous if you don't live on my street. My favorite neighbor is addicted to Banner Boutique and taking pictures of my babies. She is amazing! (Am I laying it on too thick?) Love ya Bree.

Melanie said...

Bree these are SO adorable. What a sweet giveaway!! Of course I follow you girl!! Congrats on having 100 folowers... well you basically do... your at 99, & by the time you read this I'm sure you'll be there! I just hit over a 100 not long ago, & it it really so cool. When I started this whole bloggy adventure I thought there was no way possible dude! Lol)

Melanie said...

I love the blooming blossoms.. the finally not wearing layers, & a heavy jacket... & the warm weather!

Lol... even though we have had heavy snow the last couple days of Spring!