I love you more than you will ever know.
It's funny to think back to almost killing each other growing up.
The bald spots on your head that I created from pulling your hair out, the scratches you gave me.
It really is funny. I am not sure how you or I survived it.
I'm not really even sure at what point we stopped fighting over
clothes and figured out that we are better friends.
You are the first person I call when I need to vent and when I have a mommy question.
You have ALWAYS been there when I needed you, in the hardest times of my life.
And in the happiest.
I don't know that I will ever be able to be there for me as much as you have been for me...
but I will always try.
I LOVE you.
And I am so lucky to have you as my sister & best friend.
xoxo, bree

1 comment:
I may be extra emotional lately, but this made me cry :)
Post a Comment