Friday, March 30, 2012

{foto friday}

tgif...
{spring has sprung}
and you don't have to ask me twice, to capture spring!

 and when a peacock does this.... don't you just have to take a picture?

Happily Mother After

Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo, bree

13 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Bree, Lovely blog. I love the flowers...so pretty. Where in the world did you find that peacock? You must have been at the zoo. I love photography....but have not been doing much lately, I just started my blog when my sixth child was stillborn. I am finding shooting to be therapeutic for my heart. I just found some photo link up's, I see that you have one also. I will try to join on weeks I shoot. Thanks you so much for visiting me and your sweet comment!

deb duty said...

Lovely spring photos and the peacock is gorgeous!

Kaili Williams said...

Gorgeous photos - as always!

Robyn said...

Yup, Bree, you captured spring! The blooms are beautiful and the peacock ... stunning.

When I drive to work in the morning the birds are gathering gravel. The "Prairie Chickens" are dancing and the male turkeys are all "dressed up" too.

Melanie said...

LOVEly spring shots my dear!!

Lori @ Foto Friday said...

What a lovely collection of Spring Bree! And that peacock is stunning, wow!

Thanks for sharing on Foto Friday!
Lori

JoKnows said...

These photos are so beautiful. I just love spring.

Mira Crisp said...

wow! Love that peacock shot!
{Giving away a $119 photo backdrop}

4 Lettre Words said...

Truly amazing shots...and I voted 4 you over at Laurens linky! Have a wonderful Sunday!

stephanie said...

that peacock shot is PERFECT!!

Theresa Mahoney said...

Beautiful peacock shot! Aren't spring pictures the best?

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def LOVING those pictures!! new follower :-)

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

All your photos this week are absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE the peacock!!! Wow! Love when you link up your photos. :) {Oh Snap!shots of the Week}