
{I really hate how grown up she looks in this picture.....}
I warned you that I was going to make sure that I smelled all the roses that August had to offer. I want to try to remember something from everyday...
1st. followers... I got more blog followers and that makes me happy! & coming home to dinner made by my hubby & going on a family walk & taking some pictures...
2nd. yummy Tuesday special at Canella's for lunch & going to put change in a parking meter that was already filled & shopping with my MIL & listening to Addison's story about her "friends".
3rd. decorating... I got to decorate my MIL's house, the way I wanted to.
4th. summer thunderstorm & my sister & another example of what great neighbors we have & and glad Colby was found.
5th. FRIDAY.. how cute my lil bug looked this morning. (and I'm sure there will be more...) I know there will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment