Monday, August 29, 2011

the best...



Seriously, I come from the best... PARENTS.
I have put them threw the ringer, but they have been there EVERY single time I have ever need ANYTHING. I love them. And I hope that Addison LOVES and respects me as much as I do them. Today has been a day from hell {that I will choose not to spare you with}.
But this made my whole day better.
I don't know what made me happier, my mom figured out blogger, or her sweet comment.
I kid people. I LOVE my mama!

*************************************
A comment from my sweet mom.

My beautiful daughter, It seems just like yesterday you and Shay came home from the mall giggling about the guys you just met. And the day the family did a "drive by" Robbies family house while you were hanging out the window with pineapple leaves hanging out your nose. And the night we finally got to met Rob and he crashed his 4 wheeler into the dumpster, how impressed we were....haha Seriously my sweet girl how proud we are of both of you and the beautiful loving couple you guys have grown to be and our sweet gift from heaven "Addie". I sit here with tears rolling down my cheeks and my heart bursting with love for you and your family...for the love, kindness,joy,for your and Rob's pure love of life and living it to its fullest. My children have been my greatest blessing and joy. We love you both so much and wish you many, many more years of happiness, good health and pure love. Are love to you all xoxoxo Mom


1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

Awww...that is so sweet! I hope everything is okay. LOVE YA