Monday, August 1, 2011

ciao...

to July. The summer months are flying by at rapid speed. {My goal} is to slow August down. I am going to enjoy every single day, find something "fabulous" about the next 31 days. Each. and. every. one.
As for today - it's raining - which I do LOVE. And Rob and Addison love a rain day {just the two of them}.
However that wasn't the plan this morning... Rob asked me to drop Addison off on my way to work, so he could get an early start. Addie and I did the morning rush to get out the door. My gas light went off. Rob called and asked if I would just like to meet him as the rain had started and he needed his wallet - that he put in my purse yesterday at the pool. I met Rob and threwgave him our bug. His wallet, uhm it was not in my purse, and neither was mine. They were at home on the counter in the bag from the pool. Great, just great. I asked him if he had ANY money - I need gas. He had a five dollar bill. It made for a good laugh this morning. I am going to put 1.5 gallons of gas in my SUV. I don't think I have done that since high school.
*******
Yesterday we took Addison and the cousin's to the pool. My little girl is so independent, and has no fear. Rob and I sat on the stairs as she did her "cannon balls" and came up from the water with a smile, and a "did you see that".
At one point she asked for some "noogles". I guess we are going to have to pick some up. LOVE love love that we are so blessed.


*****
ooooh oooooh - and one more thing to report.
Friday - ADDISON DID NOT SLEEP IN HER BED. DADDY let her sleep with us.
Saturday - she slept in her bed (with her cousin's asleep on the floor next to her bed).
SUNDAY - GIRLFRIEND SLEPT IN HER BED! Mommy let her come in to our bed at 5. Which she is ALWAYS welcome to do.

1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

Next time you go to the pool-give me a text. My kids are always begging me to go!