Thursday, August 4, 2011

let it be.

Today is one of those days... where I just need ice cream =) I want to keep my blog as personal as I can, and as I have in the past to be as honest as possible. I KNOW someday it will be fun to look back and think - that was nothing ;) I struggle with anxiety. I always have.... and it doesn't help that the ECONOMY SUCKS! Did you know that? I just thought we all needed a reminder, lol. My husband **who just to throw it out there is THE BEST** is in the construction biz. It seems that it is one of the hardest hit. It doesn't help that I am a brat, and I have a problem with wanting. But I can say that I have been so good - I don't remember the last time I went and just bought something just to buy it. I think before I spend. That is something I will never take for granted, EVER AGAIN! Don't get me wrong. We aren't loosing our house, we have never made a late payment. BUT IT JUST SUCKS to not have a cushy savings that we have had in the past. I know with out a doubt that my husband would do whatever it takes to turn a dime, and he has. It's my party today and I can cry if I want to! And maybe this can be a reminder to myself that we never know what is around the corner... that doesn't mean I need to spend, spend, spend. I know everyone has been affected, and I am so lucky to have been given what I do have. And there are people out there with much worse situations, but trust me. I worry about them too. I think I shall take 2 pills tonight, lol.

Addie thinks it stinks too!

a little Beatles anyone... I love this lyrics! I just need to remind myself more.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.


I LOVE my life, I LOVE my family. I AM very lucky to have what I do have. I truly do have one of the best husbands out there. And ya know what - I already feel better.

AND guess who has Tim McGraw tickets for this weekend! Me me me! Life isn't so bad. Enjoy!!!!

This is one of my favorite songs... However Timmy has aged well...very well.

1 comment:

beanski said...

I don't remember how I found you but thought I'd just say that I struggle with the same stuff. Wanting but knowing I don't need. With anxiety. With all of it. Somedays are OK and some suck and I am learning to just accept it!