Tuesday, May 8, 2012

{WW: caption needed}

This picture made me laugh.   "T" is our little neighbor.   He is 2.5 weeks older than my baby girl.
We had a little shoot for his upcoming third birthday.    And if you could have been in the car on the way home you would of heard him tell her that she wasn't his best friend anymore and her lower lip came out and the tears started flowing.   We couldn't get them down for naps any quicker.
It is so much fun seeing our babies turn into these little people.
{Ayone have a witty caption for this photo?  This mama needs to get in gear for her 2nd year book}
Thank for linking up, and happy WW!



{Link up & and I follow back}






xoxo, bree

25 comments:

Ai Sakura said...

Aww so cute. they look ready for their prom night!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka
Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

alicia said...

Not sure on a caption, but is this adorable or what? They sure are cute at those ages. Happy WW!

OrangeHeroMama said...

all i can think of is something like 'a peek at the future'

But it's an absolutely STUNNING shot! so adorable!!

Dave Keller said...

Beautiful Portrait! They look so cute like on a first date. I think any of us could relate to that setting at some time in our life.

A caption might be: "I just don't know what to say..."

kewkew said...

What a cute "couple". Sorry, I am no good at captioning.

Unknown said...

What's wrong with "little people" that is what they are. adorable.

yeewittlethings said...

So adorable!! "First Date Jitters" hehe

Thanks for linking up!

Brandi

Unknown said...

OMG that is just too adorable!!!

stephanie said...

ohmyword so precious!!

Paula said...

Omgoooodness! So adorable. "Future Bride and Groom"? Maybe one day they'll get married :)

Paula
http://www.lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com/2012/05/wordless-wednesday_08.html

Vivien said...

Aw, I hope they're friends again soon!

Bree @ Twinkle in the Eye said...

What a darling little dress!

momto8 said...

they look great!

Christy Ann said...

I love this picture! So so cute!

Mimi N said...

Oh my gosh, absolutely gorgeous photo. Too sweet how sad she was. Hope they're bff's still!

Anonymous said...

Aw they are so cute x x

Anonymous said...

Aw they are so cute x

Cropped Stories said...

They are so cute all dressed up! Great pic!

Karren Haller said...

Aren't they darling, so innocent! I came from Mamma's 3 Blessings linky today. I added mine and thank you!
Karren

Katherines Corner said...

Sweeeeet! Caption" someday she will be my sweetheart" giggle

Happy WW xo

Veronica Lee said...

Awww! Absolute sweetness!!

Happy WW!

Unknown said...

Adorable!

georgia b. said...

oh, my! precious photo! the only caption i can think of is something along the lines of him not wanting to hold her hand {because of the way his hands are sort of hidden... or so it seems... inside his jacket arms}. maybe something like... "if you think i'm gonna hold your hand while you attract all that attention to us with so much pink goin' on, you got another think comin'!" i'm sure it could be worded better than i did...

love your blog! just started following! came via the w.w. link-up. so now i can link up here, too? not sure how this works. i guess i'll do it, even if that's not how it's supposed to work.

Unknown said...

Too cute...it looks like he's "driving" w/how his hands are...and I love his little smirk. I also originally thought of Prom Night.
Bought, going with the smirk...here's my caption..

"Seriously, you just had to wear the "flower" didn't you!"

; ) Men never understand fasion!

Unknown said...

but...not bought, sorry!